Kicker

Icecube91

Senior VIP Member
I just saw Kicker some new products and was wondering about 3 of there subs from there lineup. The CVX, Comp Q, and new L7s. I'm thinking about putting either 2 10s or 2 12s and need to know which you guys will hit the hardest. Might actually take the L7s out because the box might be too big. The real question is Comp Q or the CVX?

I just saw Kicker some new products and was wondering about 3 of there subs from there lineup. The CVX, Comp Q, and new L7s. I'm thinking about putting either 2 10s or 2 12s and need to know which you guys will hit the hardest. Might actually take the L7s out because the box might be too big. The real question is Comp Q or the CVX?
two 12s will hit harder than 2 10s...go with the CVX's

The CVX are rated 750RMS and the Comp Q are rated 800RMS so should the Comp Q be louder and plus there new for 2016 while the CVX are older
Nothing from kicker. If you are looking for the loudest it'll cost you since US to canada shipping is gonna be rough and US made woofers are pretty costly vs kicker's china stuff.

I agree. I'm running a 12" cvx on a clean 1500w. It handles it just fine, but I had a diamond d3 and it sounded tons better. I don't know how to explain it, but the diamond just seemed smoother throughout the frequency range. The cvx is extremely tight sounding.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.