Kicker zx750.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
What size driver? Either way it should push a 10, 12 or 15. Although if it is a 15 you want to jump up to a ZX1000. I thought a 12 CVX powered by a 750.1 in a 1 cube sealed sounded pretty good.

What size driver? Either way it should push a 10, 12 or 15. Although if it is a 15 you want to jump up to a ZX1000. I thought a 12 CVX powered by a 750.1 in a 1 cube sealed sounded pretty good.
im new to this so what do you mean by driver?

you should be fine most 750s are rated at about 900~rms on the birth sheet. Mine was 940 something
You will enjoy the amp
alright thanks, it would either be a 10 or a 12, and then maybe another one within a few months. if i was to go with a brand new 2006 750 would it still be as underrated as the 2008 one?

alright thanks, it would either be a 10 or a 12, and then maybe another one within a few months. if i was to go with a brand new 2006 750 would it still be as underrated as the 2008 one?
Yes. Only changes from 06-08 were cosmetic.

Nice to hear the 750 does 900+, sorry to thread jack or bring this thread back from the dead but I figured I could save the forum some space by just making a post. I was wondering if the 750 would be stable running at 1 Ohm? I will be running an 08 L7 12 D2, and I know you can run them at 1 Ohm but I was wondering if the amp would be stable. If It wont be stable at 1, would the amp be enough to give the L7 some good power or would the ZX1000.1 be a better choice?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.