Kicker ZX1500.1- Which subs? RE or FI BTL?

Glock23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
il
Ok if you had about $600 to spend on 1 sub for a 07 hyundai accent would you go with Re Audio or FI audio and choose a BTL?

I want to run my amp at 1 ohm.

I'm thinking either a 15 or an 18 I still need to measure the spair tire well before I decide though because I want to make it a flush mount and stealth the system..

Used to do lots of SPL not sure what a good SQ sub with some SPL sounds like. I think it's deep bass not sure though..

any advice?

Edit:

Ps Also thought about a Mmats Juggernaut..

I've got Image Dynamics CTX6.9's in the rear and Mmats CX 6.5's in the front.

I can go from lisening to country (im a country boy) to KISS doctor love to Kid rock songs to Rap... Besides that it's my wifes car i'm working on and we drive it now mostly over my 99 caddy sts due to gas prices.. Besides this amp I also have a

Quantum Audio Cozmik series QCA4300 that MAYBE 1000 wrms not sure though..

btt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've got Image Dynamics CTX6.9's in the rear and Mmats CX 6.5's in the front.
I can go from lisening to country (im a country boy) to KISS doctor love to Kid rock songs to Rap... Besides that it's my wifes car i'm working on and we drive it now mostly over my 99 caddy sts due to gas prices.. Besides this amp I also have a

Quantum Audio Cozmik series QCA4300 that MAYBE 1000 wrms not sure though..
For country you might be able to get by with the BTL, for rap it'll be great, but they **** donkey balls on rock/metal. Espescially at lower volumes.You're front stage will also need to be able to play pretty low, the BTL is a sub you don't want to cross over high.

Try to find an 05' 15" RE XXX, chances are it'll be loud enough and it'll sound MUCH better than the BTL can dream of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.