Kicker zx1500.1 has powere going to it but wont turn on or go into protect mode?

lastcall
10+ year member

lastcall
was driving, didnt even have the radio on since i was on the phone. hung up and then noticed i had no bass. so i got the guy who hooks my stuff up and he said its got powere going to it but it wont turn on or anything. its under warranty but i just wanted some input on what it might be. what do i do now that it doesnt work? how does the warranty work? thanks

Same thing happend to my kicker 850.2. Make sure it has power, remote, and ground going to it. If all that checks out, then just send it in. It took them like 2 weeks to get me another one, not bad. You gotta call them and get an RMA number first though.

so i dont call the dealer where i bought it from and let them take care of it?
yes, make sure everything, RCA, power, ground, remote is all fuctional, then either you, or the dealer can send it back in...BUT, when you take it to the dealer to send in for you, I have heard times when the dealer will hold it for up to weeks before sending it in. IF you send it in yourself, you call 405-624-8510 and ask for an RMA. Send it in, and a COPY of your receipt, then the amp will be fixed at no charge, and back to you in less than 48 hours. We strive for 48 hour electronic warranty turn-around.

yes, make sure everything, RCA, power, ground, remote is all fuctional, then either you, or the dealer can send it back in...BUT, when you take it to the dealer to send in for you, I have heard times when the dealer will hold it for up to weeks before sending it in. IF you send it in yourself, you call 405-624-8510 and ask for an RMA. Send it in, and a COPY of your receipt, then the amp will be fixed at no charge, and back to you in less than 48 hours. We strive for 48 hour electronic warranty turn-around.
Great service Polecat.

Thats ballin

and thats why i have a zx1500.1

**** wish i would of read this before i went to the dealer. they troubleshot it or whatever. and there going to send it in. said i would have it back within a week. so they say. o well im not in a hurry. my subs wont be in until next week sometime

**** wish i would of read this before i went to the dealer. they troubleshot it or whatever. and there going to send it in. said i would have it back within a week. so they say. o well im not in a hurry. my subs wont be in until next week sometime
maybe thats why you had no bass...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.