kicker zr360 (old sckool) trade?

Participant count
  • Participant list

conrow75

It

Kicker zr360 amp that works perfectly no issues at all I've owned it the last 10yrs. And also have the end caps for it which is rare. I'm looking to trade it for another amp that will do 1k@2ohms. Something of equal quality and not beat up and run below its nominal ohm ratings. I can't get the pics to upload on here but if you want pm me and I'll text or email you pics till I can figure it out. Thanks,Carl

e should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
It 

Kicker zr360 amp that works perfectly no issues at all I've owned it the last 10yrs. And also have the end caps for it which is rare. I'm looking to trade it for another amp that will do 1k@2ohms. Something of equal quality and not beat up and run below its nominal ohm ratings. I can't get the pics to upload on here but if you want pm me and I'll text or email you pics till I can figure it out. Thanks,Carl

e should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/i]

This is the site most ppl use to upload pics.Doubt you'll get much interest without them.These are my fave line of os amps.I'd be interested if you can get some good pics up.Thanks

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

conrow75

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.