SOLD kicker xs100 1200+watt amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
4/2/1/.5 ohms

50/125/250/500 watts x 2

250/500/1000 momo, Its polished and a really big amp, I had 2 12" subs and hit 162db. Im askin 400$ us so i would say whatever that is in Canadian. Its out of print amp the only place ive found that still has it is onlinecarstereo.com and they want 859$, which mine is practically brand new.

if the amp wsn't like 32" long they would be a great amp. other than that i call your bluff no offense on the 162db with only that amp and 2 12"s. unless you were running the mic in the port on the dash no way in hell. i've been trying to sell my xs-50 for 250 i think that's a good asking price do you guys??

adam

no bluff, my 85 s-15 jimmy had the two boxes from the base of the seat up to the roof and all the back to the cargo area, ported, and the sheet metal frame of the truck clothed with fiberglass to lock in the sound. The woofers that done it, is prob some you never heard of Vitual Technologies, try them out at there website, plus the amp isnt but 24" long, so please dont say im wrong.

i could have sworn the xs-100 was a longer amp than the xs-50 maybe i'm wrong. it's just hard to believe a 162 i wasn't saying it's completly not possible just saying it's hard to believe.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.