Kicker SX650.1 , Old school Alpine MRH-F255, and Kicker SXRC up for sale for CHEAP

BumpinImpala
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

My wife is on my back to clear out space in the house and in the car, so I'm getting rid of some of my old goodies I have taking up space. (Subs, amps...you know the routine)

Kicker SX650.1 (Not currently sending output through the RCA's. Could be a simple fix, but I have a stock headunit and can't test out a lot of methods to fix this). Powered on the last time I had it hooked up, but the LED wouldn't work on the screen. I'm pretty sure it's a simple soldering fix, I just don't fix electronics or know much about them so I leave it for people who do lol)

Never abused, never entered protect, and never overheated. Had it pushing 2 Image Dynamics IDQ Dual 4's which I'll be listing in a minute, and it never got hot. Then had it pushing a Kicker L7 Dual 4, and never cranked it up. Gain was set low on this and other than powering off from 'low voltage' due to a crappy install job by a shop in Oklahoma and a loose remote wire, I never had problems.

Alpine MRH-F255

Don't know a lot about this amp. My dad bought it for me years ago from a friend, and told me it was a 'newer 5 channel amp'. Imagine my disappointment when I thought it was a PDX amp and I got this lol. Never hooked it up, since I don't have the right speaker connection for it, so not sure how it works.

Kicker SXRC (Remote only; I don't have the brain for this)

Years ago I worked at a car lot, and this came in with a used show car that someone was trying to sell. Since the car lot didn't deal with aftermarket audio/video equipment, they were going to toss it. As you can tell from the pictures, it still had it's plastic cover on when I got it (Which I removed for the photo). I've never used it, since I didn't have the brain part that comes with the SXRC in the box. I figure someone on here has one of these with a scratched up remote and wants a new one for a good price :)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Kicker SX650.1 :

Cosmetic - 8/10 (Has a few scratches from being in the trunk, and it's missing a mounting screw on the cover panel, and one small one inside.)

Mechanically - 10/10 when it worked, but since no RCA output I would say 5/10? Not sure how to rate this one :\

Alpine MRH-F255

Cosmetic - 6/10 (It looks like the paint on the amp is peeling off, and it's labels and such are mostly gone. Also, I'm guessing the guy who had this before me had kids since there is a few pen marks on the bottom of the amp)

Mechanically - Never tested, so 0/10?

Kicker SXRC Remote

Cosmetic - 10/10

Mechanically - Never tested, but since it was in a show car that was professionally done and not hooked up, I would imagine it's in tip top shop

Price:

Kicker SX650.1 - $65 + shipping

Alpine MRH-F255 - $25 + shipping

Kicker SXRC Remote only - $30 + $5 shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship everything priority mail through the post office, unless anyone has any other special packing/boxing requests. I ship using the flat rate boxes as long as the stuff will fit in them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Kicker SXRC Remote Only

5i0v0.jpg

F43hL.jpg

Alpine MRH-F255

pmAA7.jpg

4BWxx.jpg

zMK66.jpg

Kicker SX650.1

GlOhn.jpg

CuaSJ.jpg

y7dEL.jpg

lfYbL.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. Been offline for a while and haven't been able to respond.

Still got everything, if anyone's interested. The wife is on me to get rid of my current audio stuff before I get more, so I'm tired of listening to her lol.

how much for the lot?
$85 + shipping for the lot. It probably weights right around 20lbs or so with both amps, so I'm going to the post office tomorrow to look at the box options they have, since with both amps inside, their flat rate boxes aren't usable. (I will check on their next largest option in the morning).

Man, winter in Alaska...that has to **** lol. Over here in GA, it's been in the 30's at night. I can only imagine Alaska weather this time of year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Dropping the price for the next two days to pay off a ticket,

$55 for the SX650.1 and the SXRC remote thrown in (+ shipping, should be around $20), or $65 for the lot (+ shipping, would be right around $20 also)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.