kicker subs

with the exception of power handling, they are similar. they dont really sound any better, just handle more power. Kicker subs have never really been known as clean sounding subs. Personally, id rather have 4 12s.

both are pretty good, i had 2 12" comps hooked up to a zx350 and it was pretty loud, ive also had 2 12" cvr hooked up to a powerbass 400 it also sounded good.. just depends on how loud ur guna go or wat amp ur guna hook up to them! if u go with the cvrs a perfect match is a kicker 750. kickers are nice, i loved them

Kickers arent bad, its just that for the price a better option can be had. The comps are decent for entry level for someone who just looking for an upgrade from stock, but the cvr are more in the middle, and many mid-level subs perform better

^ yea, if you get em at discounted price they are more than sufficient. But some shops have the nerve to charge 120-150$ for one...id pay 70$ for one, but not what the average shop charge...although most shops are now offering "2for1" so it becomes a better value

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.