Kicker solobaric L7

skatenc
10+ year member

nc
are these good subs i just blew my shitty 12" audiobahn and now im lookin for a 15 instead but i dotn think im gonna be able to get enough money to get a xxx/brahma/magnum so im lookin for somethin a little cheaper now. but ne way does any one have this sub.. a little feedback would be apreciated. thanks

A friend of mine had 2 of these in his Olds Bravada powered by an MTX amp and let me tell you.....everytime I stepped into that thing I thought I was gonna swallow my tongue. You can never go wrong with a Kicker. They boom hard, and the 12's are tight. Hope this helped you out.

They are potent drivers, just be sure you get the cheapest price, they have a pretty wide price range. They have a new model coming out (is out?) it looks pretty cheesy, but the weak cone has been reinforced somehow. All heresay.

Yeha, the new Barics are out, called the soloX. What I've ALWAYS done to get a good price is go to etronics.com, check out their price, and then have sounddomain.com match it and beat it by 5%. Never fails.

yea ive seen the new ones but i will be getting one off of ebay or somewhere else online so that means ill probably get the older model. what would you say is a reasonable price for one 15?

Yeha, the new Barics are out, called the soloX. What I've ALWAYS done to get a good price is go to etronics.com, check out their price, and then have sounddomain.com match it and beat it by 5%. Never fails.
The SoloX 18 has been out for a while now..but they do have a 10 and 12 inch coming out soon if that's what you mean. Also, the new '04 SoloBarics should be out any day now. (whichever you mean)

As far as pricing on Ebay for one 15. I'd say between $200 - $300 New.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.