Kicker or Infinity

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 745
    Participant count
  • Participant list
without having any specs of the two subs or amp in front of me... i would suggest the 12" perfects!!!!!

cleaner sound infinity

boomy sound kicker vr

less distorted infinity

simple breakdown depends on your taste if you like rap you prolly like the vr's if you like other forms of music with rap i would suggest the infinity. also depends how much your spending..the vr's are a great value. you can get a pair online for the same cost as one infinity. want to get the best of both worlds look into adire shivas http://www.adireaudio.com great sub priced right with alot of output.

which ones would be louder? like when im crusin and i want people to hear me?

should be close but i think the vr boominess prolly would "carry" a customer has a single 15" vr and we hear him about 20 seconds before we see him lol....but as far as sound goes and price i think a L5 or L7 kicker would fair better against a perfect......... but vr's boom they are similar to solo's but are round at least the 15 is. didnt notice the vr being a 15 in question...deffinatly the vr as far as volume wouldnt be that close

go with the L7 15''

and give it 1000 watts rms

and watch it boooooooom( all loud )

i would agree

go with the 15'' L7

PUT IT IN A 6.0 CU.FT PORTED BOX

INTENSE BASS OUTPUT

l7 isnt that much better than a l5 in fact depending on ammp an l5 can perform better. soon as i get my hardwood support braces (need that cause my box fires down and the l5 is heavier than my old woofers) ill be able to give measurements...i have access to an audio control meter and a linear x...........

used to have a firebird but now a sidekick lol u should see what i have to do to my lil tin can to put kicks and mid basses in the doors lol also an upside down box to get the bass to stay inside while top is down lol . other than that its easy the back has a false floor with hardwood braces i order it pre cut cause im lazy lol. brown breading the hell out of the back as well. it has a 290 amp alt with my set up i better not ever need it because i am not so sure my 90 horse motor can turn it over at that level....norris told me that he figures 200 hp to turn it at that level of draw.....but then again i seem to remember a lil lime green van that had 5 alts all chain driven that took that kinda power to turn 5 ,so far so good lol

Originally posted by audiolife l7 isnt that much better than a l5 in fact depending on ammp an l5 can perform better. soon as i get my hardwood support braces (need that cause my box fires down and the l5 is heavier than my old woofers) ill be able to give measurements...i have access to an audio control meter and a linear x...........
Until a few weeks ago I would not have believed this, but I was not very impressed with the L7 sub that I heard.

depends on how you set it up. i have jheard sucky w3's hx2's ........if it isnt set up right its gonna **** even if its the best woofer in the world cause there more to bass than the driver =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.