Kicker L7S10 help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

DuffelBagDustin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello folks....
I know that the recommended cu. Ft. Of air space for the L7S10 in a sealed enclosure is 1.0 too 1.25. That is figured with the subwoofer displacement accounted for. Can anyone tell me where to find, or does someone know, what that displacement is for the L7S10? I am designing an enclosure for a pair of these subwoofers and I know how to calculate irregular dimensions for cu ft of volume, but I don't know how much to account for the sub displacement. Thanks for reading/ looking.

It won't be that much. Just build the box at 1.25-1.3 per sub and you'll be over 1.0, which is right in the recommended range.
Thank you chillin, that makes sense. I appreciate the feedback.
I'm running these 2 LS710's off of my old HCCA 2100. I e had the amplifier since 1997, still in mint condition. Excited to hear it again after about 25 years 😅

Thank you chillin, that makes sense. I appreciate the feedback.
I'm running these 2 LS710's off of my old HCCA 2100. I e had the amplifier since 1997, still in mint condition. Excited to hear it again after about 25 years 😅
Those amps are a Beast man. Built to last like the old Zeds I have and run at times. Ive got some 25 yrs and pushing 30 years old that still work very well. I am very curious as to how long some of these Class D amps and newer aged amps will last. I am wondering if they are on a certain time spand as most of the TVs and cars that are programed with certain Micro chips for a certain time period.? I ran some older Isobaric L710s DVC2 ohm that did great in 1.4 sealed and 1.8 ported each on an Autotek BTS 7300. Got down pretty nice

Those amps are a Beast man. Built to last like the old Zeds I have and run at times. Ive got some 25 yrs and pushing 30 years old that still work very well. I am very curious as to how long some of these Class D amps and newer aged amps will last. I am wondering if they are on a certain time spand as most of the TVs and cars that are programed with certain Micro chips for a certain time period.? I ran some older Isobaric L710s DVC2 ohm that did great in 1.4 sealed and 1.8 ported each on an Autotek BTS 7300. Got down pretty nice
That's awesome. I used to be big into car Austin the '90s. Since then I have always had some sort of mild system for my wife's vehicles, but nothing like I used to be into. I recently have regain interest in car audio and have been poking around forums etc for what is the latest. Nothing I see new in amps turns me on like the old school stuff I used to mess with, however as far as subs I think I will like these L7S10's. They appear very well constructed and have good reviews. I still have a lot of stuff from " back in the day" I just could never bring myself to part with. I'm glad I didn't!
I have the HCCA 2100, Also all Orion;
HCCA 250, HCCA 450, I have two 2150sx
I also used to be big into Blade technology bash amps. They are about impossible to find nowadays. I have a blade SE100, SE 2.2 and a SE154.
Love this old stuff and excited to build this little project for wife's Denali. Thanks for replying !!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...