Kicker KX800.1 Factory remanufactured *never used*

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenR

Item(s) for Sale:

I have for sale a factory remanufactured Kicker KX800.1 I have never used it but I opened the packaging. I was going to use it but I bought an XFL15 and now I want a more powerful amp.

Message me for more pictures. I don't have any feedback here but I have feedback on another forum and 50+ on eBay

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Never used but opened packaging

Price:

$195 OBO or willing to trade for more powerful amps and will send some cash your way. I really want a American Bass PH4000D but will accept other amps.

Money order only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on me

Item Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...
Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...

About this thread

AllenR

AllenR
Dillon, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
masterp3864