kicker kx 1200.1 need help

I have both a silver and black kx600.1, and i heard they are strappable... so perhaps the two 1200's in question are essentially the same as well?

Was asking cause the price difference is like 100 bucks almost didn't no if they made silver one stringer and better or what was Goin on y there was 2 different colors for one amp... thanks for all the help guys

Because the black on black kx1200.1 came out first where as the pretty silver/gray end caps came out second. In my opinion I would go with either old school kx1200.1 they both do 1200+rms at 1ohm. Why spend $600 on the new kx series when the old school is built better and still putting out 1200 watts after 10-12 years later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.