kicker impulse 5.2 information

I have these same speakers in my mustang. Not too shabby for the price. I am running 60 watts to each right now and they sound pretty good. a little bright, but alright for now.

jimmy,

do you still have the full specs of this model? im having some difficulty finding it. and i sent an email to kicker but they havent reply yet.

how about the box? can you take a picture of it? sorry for asking this many questions i have. i really want to know.

hope you can help, many thanks!

I don't have the specs anymore. I threw them out by accident when I was moving. I do know some of the stats off the top of my head though, so just ask.

I don't have my speakers in a box, I am just running them free-air in my doors and in the rear panels. I don't know how they would sound in a kick panel or box, but it isn't really worth trying as they are just coaxial speakers anyway.

If you have any other questions, feel free to fire them my way.

Shawn...

Ok, i noticed something on the crossover it has 2 bulbs.

Does that light up?

On the midrange, whats the

Watts nominal power handling = ?

Watts max music power = ?

and this is a 2-way speaker right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.