Kicker DX69

Participant count
  • Participant list

DbRufus1234
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i got some kicker dx69 to go in the back becasue my front speakers sound iight but anyway my h/u is 45x4 so it aint that much but i was thinkin i was gonna get a pretty good amount of bass out of these, they sound ok but there isnt much midbass at all is this becasue im powering then off my h/u? but my friend has some pioneer 6x9s and he has a 60x4 h/u and his sound a hell of alot better and have a lot of midbass too is this because he has more power goin to them or what?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...
Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...

About this thread

DbRufus1234

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
DbRufus1234
Northport, Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date