Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

preludedude
10+ year member

SC
Item(s) for Sale:

05DCVR122. From 2005. Bought at circuit city for $400 back in the day.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subs play great, and have some scuffs, etc. Box has been reinforced with screws.

Here is my CL ad:

Kicker CVR 2 12" in Ported Box

00C0C_jY09Kd2TPne_600x450.jpg

Price:

$180 picked up locally.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Pick up in Spartanburg, SC 29307

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry to be that guy

But its better off staying on craigslist bro no one one here will show love to these but anyways good luck with sale btw u need pics with ur username and date!!!!

GLWS

That's funny. So there are audio snobs here? Apparently sundown is brand of choice, but even then, the classifieds are flooded with sundown so do people actually run it or just sell it? I'm kidding..I'm just trying to move stuff sitting around my garage...

Not snobbish, just most members here have graduated above the mainstream subs. Nothing wrong with your kickers. Just might be hard to sell here. Good luck though.

I'm not worried. I came here years ago to sell a few items and thought I'd log in and give it a try. Should have considered a forum dedicated to audio enthusiasts wouldn't be filled with buyers of common entry level equipment...

I have a JL w7 available also but im sure y'all audiophiles scoff because its mainstream and overpriced //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...