Kicker Amplifier SX700.4 & SX600.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
I apologize in advance for my ignorance. I had these professionally installed and removed. I am not sure what end plates are. I am attaching a picture of the amps in a close up view and this is all they come with. I also have the manuals in electronic form

Hopefully your question can be answered by looking at the pictures. I hope it helps and I am willing to take pictures from other angles if you need them

Bumping. Again, make a reasonable offer. I have heard that the sound of these amps is really nice due to the on board digital processing that are not available with most of the amps anymore.

Bumping this post. Forgot I had these. Make a reasonable offer and I will consider. I know it's been a little bit since last mentioning amps, but it should not matter as there has been no usage on these since I posted them as they are carefully stored in a box in my garage.

A lot of people love these amps because of the digital signal processing that is built in. Kicker no longer makes amps like these and I heard the reason is the average user didn't know how to use the signal processing adjustments. But I figure for someone that is more experienced (people on this board) it may be highly sought after amp.

Also a reminder that the post is incorrectly titled. The one amp is a 650.1 and NOT a 600.1

sold to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Fred is a great guy called me to tell me some stuff about the amp and shipped the package out very quickly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.