Kicker 12" L7 Dual 4 'Sample

BumpinImpala
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I bought this a while back when I lived in Oklahoma. It was pushed with a Kicker SX650.1 at a 2ohm load, and saw around 650w RMS. I had the crossovers on the amp set at 32hz for the highpass, and 70 for the hp with the gain turned down, and it was in a ported box that wasn't built to spec, which is one of the main reasons I never pushed it hard. Even with the volume at a 3 on the stock headunit in my Impala, this thing was shaking EVERYTHING in my car. This thing is a beast, but since my amp isn't working, I'm getting out of an 'All Kicker' phase and trying to switch up my setup.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically : 10/10 - Check out the pictures, I took care of this bad boy lol.

Mechanically - 10/10 - Never had a problem with this at all. Wasn't ever pushed hard, and never bottomed out, since I had my infant daughter in the car with me and I hate having a thumping system with a child in the car. The wife is buying a new vehicle with her tax return though, so I'm doing a straight SPL/SQL setup for myself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Price:

$125 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll ship wherever, and will pack it however you want. I haven't ever shipped a sub, so open to suggestions. I ship in flat rate boxes usually, unless requested to do otherwise. Obviously, bubble wrapping the Hell out of this thing when I ship it out.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bwxOb.jpg

5j77r.jpg

ICKaI.jpg

d4O5H.jpg

W7Nmr.jpg

Ax6S8.jpg

CbM24.jpg

y2YFB.jpg

Hey folks, sorry been busy offline and haven't had a chance to get back on to reply.

I picked this up from a guy in Stillwater when I was still living in Oklahoma. I had originally had a L5 in the Kicker Box that I bought from Circuit City as an employee, that I never got to use. Traded it for 2 12" W3v2's...one of which was blown :-\ Didn't learn that until I went to bump and the thing sounded horrible lol. Sold that system and was looking for something new, and the only thing you can find in Oklahoma is Digital Designs gear. So, found a L7 that a guy was selling and picked it up.

Dudes wife was in the hospital visiting their first child who had health problems, and he was staying in a hotel down the street and needed $$$ for an extra week of staying there since his kid wasn't getting better. Gave the guy extra $ since I have a kid, and know how much it ***** when they are sick. He said his brother got it from working at Kicker and he didn't need it any longer. I honestly thought he meant the guy worked at Kicker as like a sales rep or something, but then I took it out one day and saw the sample thing and was like ****** lol.

For what it's worth - SDI = Stillwater Designs International (Kickers parent company). The wife wants to keep this since she likes how loud it gets, but I'm trying to do something different with the next setup.

Hope I answered any questions you guys may have!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.