Kick panels

Participant count
  • Participant list
make them yourself. TOOOOO EASY. The q-logics are thin plastic that will resonate. They look cool but ****. If you get the made they run $200-500. It just $50 of mat, resin,wood and paint or dash spray

Is it really that easy? I'm only 16 so I don't know much about building boxes or carpentry. (took me forever just to make a cigar box in Tech. ed. :eek: ) Do you have any instructions on how to make it(including supplies)? I would aprecciate it. I'm also interested in making a custom box for my sub so I dont have to use a cheap, ghetto," Yank me out and steal me type sub-box":rolleyes: What I want to do is maybe to fiberglass it but I dont have the slightest clue on how I would do it(I would probally end up making a mess anyway)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif So for the subs I might look into an installer(there are about 5 installers nearby less than 10 miles away;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.