Kenwood vs Kicker vs JVC

ZachGomes

I recently bought a 2004 Ram 1500 quad cab and I'm installing a new speaker system. I currently have a Kenwood KMM-BT222U stereo and I want to add speakers. I'm trying to keep things cheap, preferably under $100 per pair. I'm trying to decide between Kenwood KFC-1665S, JVC CS-DR620, Kicker 44KSC6504 and Kicker 43CSC654.

It’s a cheap coax. You wouldn’t notice a difference.
You always comment the same **** if it’s not hertz or focal or morel you might as buy pyle huh because no one on here could tell the difference between Pyle/boss/Jvc vs any Harmon Kardon made speaker like infinity or Jbl? WRONG...way wrong

You always comment the same **** if it’s not hertz or focal or morel you might as buy pyle huh because no one on here could tell the difference between Pyle/boss/Jvc vs any Harmon Kardon made speaker like infinity or Jbl? WRONG...way wrong
Typically within the same price range on mass market stuff there isn’t much of a difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.