kenwood or sony

Originally posted by Jacobs IMO They both ****!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif
...so i'm guessing that translates roughly to...the SQ is app. the same?:p

Originally posted by thaharlequin ...so i'm guessing that translates roughly to...the SQ is app. the same?:p
You shouldnt be able to tell an audible difference in sound quality.

What models are you looking at? Have you compared them to the comparable Alpine, Pioneer (Premier), Eclipse, Clarion ?

- Steve

I own a kenwood and I know 4 or 5 of my friends that own sony's.

All of them dispise their decks after a couple months of use and mine does exactly what its suppose to.

I mean its not the flashiest and it doesnt have the best features but kenwood are still solid products.

Definately kenwood if you ask me.

in general, i'd take kenwood over sony. now, if you have enough money to buy a Sony C90, oooooo, then i say go for it. (you can find them on e-bay for around $400)

Originally posted by JLCivic Out of those 2, I would take a Kenwood.
I agree. I've never liked any Sony deck, including the three different ones I've owned. I've owned one Kenwood deck and I wouldn't have traded it for all three of the Sony's.

Originally posted by eengrms I agree. I've never liked any Sony deck, including the three different ones I've owned. I've owned one Kenwood deck and I wouldn't have traded it for all three of the Sony's.
i would of, traded for them and SOLD them to get an even better Kenwood.......even thogh i still havent gotten mine to work in the car i just bought!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.