Kenwood KFC-W12PS for $30 ??

Where is he located? I currently own 11 g1 12s lol, always looking to add more. Those are excellent performing subs for what they are.
11?!... wtf?!... haha

He’s in Houston.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Where is he located? I currently own 11 g1 12s lol, always looking to add more. Those are excellent performing subs for what they are.
11?!... wtf?!... haha

He’s in Houston.

I looked at mine it’s a g1 10 not 12 ..it’s the only Boston sub in my collection
I love BA subs, its such a shame they dropped out of the car audio business. They made the best sounding subs i have ever heard, I really regret selling my G5 12s, those were incredibly efficient and got very loud off very little power and they sounded as good as a JL W6. I managed a 140 and change off 2 g1 12s in a box tuned to 31hz with no testing whatsoever, no too shabby for some 200w beginner sq subs.

I love BA subs, its such a shame they dropped out of the car audio business. They made the best sounding subs i have ever heard, I really regret selling my G5 12s, those were incredibly efficient and got very loud off very little power and they sounded as good as a JL W6. I managed a 140 and change off 2 g1 12s in a box tuned to 31hz with no testing whatsoever, no too shabby for some 200w beginner sq subs.
I wouldn’t mind one more nice -g1 10 myself

Lol yep once these Blau 10s arrive I'll be up to 38 subs lol. I have a problem.....
Yeah I don’t have near that many, but I could get rid of most of mine. I’ve got a soundsplinter rl-p15, soundsplinter rl-i10, Adire koda 10, infinity kappa perfect 10.1 pair, hybrid clarus 10, 3 tc sounds tc1000 8s, 2 SI BM mkiv. Recently sold a pair of obsidian audio 12s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.