Kenwood KFC-W12PS for $30 ??

I don't need any of them. But Best Buy's deal of the day occasionally has a steal. I was just checking.
maybe u can feel my pain i coulda got 2 jl w3 10's in box in perfect condition for $150 today but guy sold to someone else.. i coulda just said meet me went to get them and no one else could have got them he had just posted on fb 1hr before.. he had them and jl600 amp all for $250 if i had got it all i coulda sold amp for $150 at least..

maybe u can feel my pain i coulda got 2 jl w3 10's in box in perfect condition for $150 today but guy sold to someone else.. i coulda just said meet me went to get them and no one else could have got them he had just posted on fb 1hr before.. he had them and jl600 amp all for $250 if i had got it all i coulda sold amp for $150 at least..
I got 3 perfectly good coil 10w6s for 30 bucks total, all they needed was a refoam on the surround, guy thought they were beyond saving. Costed me 2 bucks per rubber surround on ebay, I already had glue so yeah I have three 10 w6 perfect coils playing awesome through high powered free air sweeps here mwuahahaha.

I got 3 perfectly good coil 10w6s for 30 bucks total, all they needed was a refoam on the surround, guy thought they were beyond saving. Costed me 2 bucks per rubber surround on ebay, I already had glue so yeah I have three 10 w6 perfect coils playing awesome through high powered free air sweeps here mwuahahaha.
wow that's the way to do it.. if u can re do subs i guess u can make tons of $ buying ones like that.. did u say u wanted to sell me one for $80 shipped?

if you look in the sound quality classifids on facebook there is a guy selling a pair of boson acoustics g1 12's for $50. probably wouldn't find a better set of 12's in that price range.

LOL. Got it. Dayum, takes a lot to be worse than $18 Blaupunkts. Ha ha
Chances are high that they are equivalent or better than the Blaupunkts. My opinion. Walmart has the JBL cs1214 for $32 which could be a decent budget option compared to all the other no name junk in that price range. The budget line Kenwoods do go on sale for that price once and a while. If you want some bang on a budget then play with them.

if you look in the sound quality classifids on facebook there is a guy selling a pair of boson acoustics g1 12's for $50. probably wouldn't find a better set of 12's in that price range.
Where is he located? I currently own 11 g1 12s lol, always looking to add more. Those are excellent performing subs for what they are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.