Kenwood KDC-X997 firmware update issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

Speedo333

Egypt
Hey all, i am new here and i hope that this is the correct forum for that post, I've downloaded the updater files to an empty USB memory which i used to play audio files. i switched on the Receiver and inserted the USB in the front USB port. i selected Device 1 then in seconds the device said Device1 Wait then turned off by itself and back on with a message that said Device1 No file and stuck like that. i waited for 5 mins for something to happen and nothing happened. i tried to turn the device off by pressing the SRC button and nothing happened. i tried to reset the device through the reset button and nothing happened. i disconnected the car battery -ve terminal and reconnected it and also nothing happened. now my device is stuck at Device1 wait. your help is highly appreciated. thanks in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.