rebelliondog206
10+ year member

Texas
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood Kdc-x996

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint....installed and used for 1 week.

Price: $165 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: USPS (in original box)

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26535590View attachment 26535591View attachment 26535592View attachment 26535593

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Originally wanted a Pioneer P9800BT.....and now have one. Found it right after I bought the x996....three weeks ago.

I do not need two.....Kenwood is a great unit. I almost posted the 9800, but there is a kinda sentimental reason for wanting it.....I used to have one.

I would put money on this being gone within the next few hours, lol. Killer deck, killer price.

I heard there were some problems with these units with the crossovers resetting at certain points. Did you notice any issues?

I read the same, but never noticed. The one for sale came to me with the latest firmware already installed.....ver 4. No issues whatsoever.

I have this H/U and I love it. D@mn good price too. Def would pick it up if I had the need.

I heard there were some problems with these units with the crossovers resetting at certain points. Did you notice any issues?
Yeah i have this head unit, ive noticed the crossovers reset if you turn the unit off before it starts all the way up. Which is why i love the "recall" button in the menu, brings it right back to your saved settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...