Kenwood KDC-BT752HD, any good??

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm pretty new to speaker-ology, so can you explain rms?
RMS stands for Root-Mean-Square. It is a method of measuring the average voltage value of alternating current from the source

in noob terms, RMS means what wattage you will actually see from the headunit/amp output and RMS on a sub means what it can safely take daily with out exceeding its mechanical limits.

RMS stands for Root-Mean-Square. It is a method of measuring the average voltage value of alternating current from the sourcein noob terms, RMS means what wattage you will actually see from the headunit/amp output and RMS on a sub means what it can safely take daily with out exceeding its mechanical limits.
Well I plan on getting an amp in the future, so I'm not sure if the rms really makes a difference?

Well I plan on getting an amp in the future, so I'm not sure if the rms really makes a difference?
you have alot to learn sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

I currently have this exact deck in my wife's vehicle running both JBL Power and GTO coax in the doors and a sub off a seperate amp. Great deck with plently of features and great flexablity, good value there I say go for it....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.