Kenwood KCA BT200/BT300 13Pin to 9 PIN adapter pinout

Participant count
  • Participant list

Arkadius1984

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi,

I was given a secondhand KCA BT300 bluetooth unit that I would like to connect to my KVT 526DVD - unfortunately BT unit didn't come with the 13 pin to 9 pin adapter required to connect it to my HU. There is a 13 pin DIN female connector at the back of the HU, that is normally used for the CD changer, however its header plug is exactly as the header plug of the 5L connector normally used for BT.

And here comes my problem/request - could anyone who owns such system, or the adaptor cable itself, check which pins on the 13pin plug are connected to the 9pin end of the said adapter cable and post a simple diagram? Below is the link to the adaptor on Ebay, but first it is far too expensive and secondly it is from the US, so not an option.

Regards, Ark.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

There are all kinds of amplifiers to choose from these days with some time spent searching withi your budget of a good used amplifier or a new one...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...
First off, seems to me you have the specs backwards. Ignore peak, stick to RMS. Neither of them is going to do great at 60hz, that is really...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...

About this thread

Arkadius1984

CarAudio.com Newbie
Arkadius1984
Cheltenham
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from