kenwood ddx5707s won't boot up

Participant count
  • Participants list
How long did you let it sit when you disconnected the power
You disconnected the red and the yellow wire right (it's a lot easier to just disconnect the battery)

If it's the screen that's the problem it could be booting up and you just can't see it

How long did you let it sit when you disconnected the power
You disconnected the red and the yellow wire right (it's a lot easier to just disconnect the battery)

If it's the screen that's the problem it could be booting up and you just can't see it
I disconnected the battery. I then let it sit for about 10 minutes. After I hooked back up, the unit did the same thing. It has the button lights illuminated but the screen remains black.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...
First off, seems to me you have the specs backwards. Ignore peak, stick to RMS. Neither of them is going to do great at 60hz, that is really...
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...

About this thread

dustin.nelson

CarAudio.com Newbie
dustin.nelson
AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from