Kenwood 1037/1007: stop the radio?

Participant count
  • Participant list

evansche

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
This is a question which applies to the DMX1037S or DNR1007XR, and is not addressed in the manuals. How does the driver ‘stop’ the radio from playing without powering down the whole head unit? Turning the volume knob to ‘0’ would mute all system audio, but how does one leave volume alone and simply cease radio functions?

You could use the pause button to stop the music. And use the touch screen to go to "HOME" and select another "source." Does this help???
Forgive me, but I don’t think there’s a ‘pause’ button. Going to Home and switching to a separate source works, but feels clunky. I’ve found the long-pressing the center knob activates the ‘ATT’ volume attenuater, but while quieter the unit is still producing sound. Ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.