kens are the rule

Participant count
  • Participant list
Have you worked with any other head unit's to be able to give an unbiased opinion?? Work with any Pioneer, Clarion, or Alpine and you will definetly like them, even though the Kenwood's are decent themselves.

ok i have had like so many h/u's in my car it isn't funny. working at best buy i can buy 1 return it and try something else out. there is only 1 good sony h/u in my opinion and that is the new one with a built in hard drive and lcd screen. kenwood's i just don't like the reverse face is dumb in my opinion. they are good decks i just don't like them. alpine i've never had but i know friends who have and they like them and i think they look very nice and work nice. clarion i think are about the same level as sony without a bad ass top end unit. my personal fav. has to be Pioneer. they make awesome becks from anything of 150 bucks up to the awesome dvd screen witch can cost up to 2000.

keep it thumpin,

adam

sony made awesome decks still do..i would run my c 90 up against anything and not worry..clarion has had and prolly always will have an awesome deck best buy doesnt carry hi end...clarions best are call clarion pro audio, sony used to have es, best pioneer is not premier it is odr.........al these decks i mentioned are about 750 dollars minimum for a "straight" cd player with multi 20 bit dac's.........

i forgot about the clarion pro series and some of those sony's. my brain went numb i guess actually i guess it's cause i'm blonde:) . anyway that's true the only top end stuff that best buy carries are the pioneer's and we don't carry premier unfortuanitly. but that's b/c people don't go into best buy to spend 800 plus on a deck you know what i mean??

keep it thumpin,

adam

unfortunately true....they opened up more they could own the market...i know this to be trus because who doesn't go to best buy? either cd's movies dvd computers...if they carried more hi end they would get more of the market but that would require more speacilized people......they don't have that..i think with the purchase of magnolia they are learning but they gotta become more product speacialized and less like wal mart.....

yeah they are improving though. apparently best buy got some new contract with RF to where not even crutchfield can sell RF amps and stuff anymore after the 2nd or 3rd quarter of this year and only best buy will have dealer's as far as major distributors go. do you know anything about this audiolife?? i heard about this at a local car audio shop he was telling me about it and if that is true then best buy will carry every RF product including the power series, that will give them a pretty good edge over CC and all the other stores like that. making them less like wal-mart. you know what is even dumber is my store won't even put me into the car audio department b/c they don't think i know my stuff!! do i actually know what i'm talking about or am i thinking too much of myself??

keep it thumpin,

adam

yeah if you go in there now they have some awesome stuff. we just got a new sony deck with a built in hard drive and a full lcd screen that is the same as the vio labtops. it's awesome i almost want to get rid of my 9300 and get that deck.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

badboy

10+ year member
badboy
CHICAGO, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from