Southeast Region Kennesaw, GA meet and hangout

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
right now a sundown sa12 on a saz1000, by this weekend I should have the zv.2 15 in. hopefully within the next couple of months I can get me mo powa.
cool man! You still live in Cumming? Is that thing up at the shop in cumming still happening? I live in Canton now and its a heck of alot closer for me

yep I'm still in Cumming. No they dont do the get togethers at american radio anymore. Mike the guy that was installing at AR opened his own shop up though, like right across the street from my neighborhood. You should swing by sometime and check it out. I also got the z v.2 in the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Still only off 1k for now but it sounds pretty **** good.

yep I'm still in Cumming. No they dont do the get togethers at american radio anymore. Mike the guy that was installing at AR opened his own shop up though, like right across the street from my neighborhood. You should swing by sometime and check it out. I also got the z v.2 in the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Still only off 1k for now but it sounds pretty **** good.
cool dude! I gotta hear that thing! If ya want PM me your cell and we can figure out a day we are both free. I Got a brand new setup too. I sold the MT and the 4k Autotek. Now just running 1.2k rms on 4 15's

BUMP

Sorry Im late to the party lol My dad has had some heart problems so I havent been on hardly any forums. :/ But I would seriously like to see a few guys from the forums show up. It would be nice to add some faces to the sn's. Anyone that wants to meet up there on fri or sat night just hit me up i live less than 15mins away.

I really ought to come out one of these days.

It's been so long since I've had any decent stereo equipment in the car though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

sounds like a rice convention...
there are a good amount of ricers. But there are a few with decent stereo's. It would really just be meeting up with other forum guys and chillin and demoing

****I really ought to come out one of these days.

It's been so long since I've had any decent stereo equipment in the car though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Ya you really need to dood. Did you take out all your equipment?

There are a lot of ricers there bur like skadude said, its just a good place for forum members to hang. There's also a few local stereo shop employees that have some fairly loud systems that come out. One or two of them actually have sn's on here but they aren't on alot.

Ya you really need to dood. Did you take out all your equipment?
sold the red car

got an acura integra. I put in a set of components running off of little memphis amp. installed a nice eclipse hu. I had 1/0 ran for a pair of 12" konakis. I never got the konakis put in and I ended up selling that one.

bought another integra, and I haven't gotten around to doing anything to it as far as audio is concerned. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

I've still got some RD components and my Fusion. I just need a decent HU a sub and a box to have a nice setup again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i'll have to swing out that way here pretty soon, gotta get my 2nd 3k in, and my wall and 2 18's in but when its all said and done, Imma roll thru!

still doing this i suppose?

also you guys should roll out to the Lawerenceville area. up 85.

at riverside pkwy. there is usually about 500 cars on thursdays.

good place, alot of ricers as well. but a few audio guys.

and I have a tl so i usually drag that out there.

and when ppl see it, i charge like 5 bucks to meter lol.

i'll have to swing out that way here pretty soon, gotta get my 2nd 3k in, and my wall and 2 18's in but when its all said and done, Imma roll thru!
still doing this i suppose?

also you guys should roll out to the Lawerenceville area. up 85.

at riverside pkwy. there is usually about 500 cars on thursdays.

good place, alot of ricers as well. but a few audio guys.

and I have a tl so i usually drag that out there.

and when ppl see it, i charge like 5 bucks to meter lol.
I was actually just looking at your build log. Looks to be quite loud if your doing 152's on music

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skadude016

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
skadude016
Canton, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date