Keeps turning off!

stxlacrosse022
10+ year member

georgia
I have 2 12" HX2 with a Hifonics Brutus 1200 watt amp. The wires are 4 guage Knukonceptz wires and I have a Keenwood DD HU. The subs have been working great for about 3 days, then all of sudden today while im driving home, they just turn off ( the HU, amp,and subs). They will randomly power on for about 1 minute then turn back off. I cant figure out what the problem is? I had them installed by a adio company that has been around for a while. Got any ideas?

Could be lack of power that your electrical can't supply and the system shuts off. Or you have a power or ground wire that is getting loose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hold up a minute. If it stayed on when hooked up to the remote wire on the head unit, that's a problem. It means your head unit is staying...
it comes tomorrow and i cant wait. Thanks for spotting that amp and recommending it!
Now you're annoying me because you are attacking me personally without addressing anything I've said. Show me a single post I've made that's...
I'm thinking that my Pioneer DEH-P880PRS does, for a little while. Not for months though. if you can find them, they are not cheap. Just pulled my...
Sounds like a bad ground or wiring problem on the 12v+ side.

About this thread

stxlacrosse022

10+ year member
stxlacrosse022
georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from