Kay Jewelers $200 Santa Certificate

Pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Don't plan on using it for Christmas, you can't use it until Jan. 18th. I already tried it with mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Don't plan on using it for Christmas, you can't use it until Jan. 18th. I already tried it with mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
yep if u look closely it says it on the front of it.

never mind i dont want it

This certificate is subject to the following conditions:

* Santa’s Certificate is redeemable January 18 through June 20, 2010 toward any purchase of jewelry in-store and on kay.com.

* Certificate will be applied in $100 increments toward the purchase price. May not be used with trade-ins.

* Purchase price (after all discounts and excluding tax and shipping) must equal at least 3 times the amount of Certificate value being used.

* Certificate will be voided when used. If only a portion of the certificate is used, that portion cannot be used again.

* Excludes Rolex, TAG Heuer and Omega timepieces, previously owned merchandise, Restored Treasures and gift cards.

* This validated certificate must be presented at time of redemption.

* This certificate has no cash value.

* This certificate cannot be used as payment on account.

* In-Store layaways and special orders must be picked up by June 20, 2010.

* Cannot be used on a previous purchase.

* Cannot be combined with any other offer.

never mind i dont want it
This certificate is subject to the following conditions:

* Santa’s Certificate is redeemable January 18 through June 20, 2010 toward any purchase of jewelry in-store and on kay.com.

* Certificate will be applied in $100 increments toward the purchase price. May not be used with trade-ins.

* Purchase price (after all discounts and excluding tax and shipping) must equal at least 3 times the amount of Certificate value being used.

* Certificate will be voided when used. If only a portion of the certificate is used, that portion cannot be used again.

* Excludes Rolex, TAG Heuer and Omega timepieces, previously owned merchandise, Restored Treasures and gift cards.

* This validated certificate must be presented at time of redemption.

* This certificate has no cash value.

* This certificate cannot be used as payment on account.

* In-Store layaways and special orders must be picked up by June 20, 2010.

* Cannot be used on a previous purchase.

* Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Yeah, thats correct. My bad. I've used the $100 ones before for $300 purchases, so that is correct. Sorry for the mistake.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tricked

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Tricked
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies