JVC KD-AVX77 ‘El Kameleon’ + JVC KT-HD300 HD Radio Tuner

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacifikballa

Item(s) for Sale:

JVC KD-AVX77 ‘El Kameleon’ Touch Screen Head Unit w/remote (not pictured)

JVC KT-HD300 HD Radio Tuner

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both items are used and are extremely RARE and are in EXCELLENT condition. There are no surface scratches on this faceplate. All wire harnesses are included for both the head unit and tuner. The remote for the deck is included as well.

This head unit puts out a distortion free signal at 48/50 (I used the SMD DD-1). It has 5v preouts and a ton of tuning capabilities to get your sound just right. Awesome headunit and truly one of a kind!

Price:

$400 OBO (no trades)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free Shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...