Jvc Kd-ar7500

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rockguy475
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
houston
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif I am very pleased with this HU. I have only been using it for less then one week but it works great. Since it is apart of my first system i cannot honostly say that it is better then other brands since i have had little or no experiance with others .. but i do know that this HU is ****in sweet.... heres a lilttle info on it

JVC's KD-AR7500 — from its versatile audio features, to its stunning, 256-color OEL display screen — is one CD receiver that truly does it all.

The OEL's wide viewing angle ensures that your text is crisp and images are easy to see from all over the car. The motorized, slide-out face even detaches for an extra measure of security when you're away from the vehicle.

JVC's KD-AR7500 offers multi-format playback. Just load a CD-R or CD-RW disc with MP3 or WMA files — up to 10 hours' worth will fit onto a single disc — and enjoy the convenience of an in-dash jukebox. The Arsenal KD-AR7500 can even play tunes back from SD memory cards.

The on-board MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS x 4) ensures clean, realistic sound, while the 7-band iEQ (with its 12 preset tone curves) gives you the tools to shape that output to match your music. Your external amps will love the powerful, 5-volt signal they get from the KD-AR7500's three sets of preamp outputs.

JVC's DiAS digital AM/FM tuner delivers powerful radio reception, and you'll enjoy superb sound across the board thanks to the Advanced Multi-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter). BBE processing restores the punch and dynamic range to your compressed digital music files. Connect the optional SIRIUS satellite radio tuner for more than 120 channels of music and news.

JVC Arsenal KD-AR7500 key features

CD receiver with built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)

Motorized, slide out, detachable face with 256-color OEL display

7-band iEQ with 12 preset tone curves

KD-AR7500's plays CDs, CD-R/RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files), and Secure Digital (SD) cards

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

BBE digital for more lifelike sound from compressed music

Advanced multi-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) for accurate sound reproduction

CD/MP3 changer controls

Auxiliary input

Dedicated subwoofer level and frequency control

5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs

DiAS digital tuner

SIRIUS satellite radio controls

18 FM/6 AM presets

PICT (Personalized Image Capture Technology) for custom backgrounds

Direct track access (tracks 1-12)

Wireless remote

Clock

Loudness