SOLD Jvc Kd-ar7500 Bnib

Silvercoupex
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This is a BNIB JVC KD-AR7500 Cd player. Only taken out of box to take pictures. You can tell that the plastic is still on everything. Comes with head unit, detachable face, remote, sd card, usb cord, all papework, and warranty. These can be found on the internet for $384 plus shipping. I will sell for $275shipped firm. Decided to go with a full din dvd instead. Please dont mind making an offer as I need this gone asap.

:: Pics in post #10 ::

Arsenal makes for a very good headunit w/ great specs...

CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)

motorized, slide out, detachable face with 256-color OEL display

plays CDs, CD-R/RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files), and Secure Digital (SD) cards

7-band iEQ with 12 preset tone curves

BBE Digital for more lifelike sound from your compressed music

advanced multi-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) for accurate sound reproduction

SIRIUS satellite radio controls

CD/MP3 changer controls

auxiliary input

5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs

dedicated subwoofer level and frequency control

DiAS digital tuner

18 FM/6 AM presets

PICT (Personalized Image Capture Technology) for custom backgrounds

direct track access (tracks 1-12)

wireless remote

clock

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz

CD signal-to-noise ratio: 102 dB

FM sensitivity: 11.3 dB

BUMP...Make me an offer..Low Ballers will be ingnored!!!!

Ebay - Mfd_Titan06

Active forums - CLubfrontier.org (Pro2x)

I sold to a coupld guys on here but cant think of s/n's (I know I sold a Sundown 1000d to 'AEON')

hows' $110 shipped sound to you?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

edit: got any pics that work?

hows' $110 shipped sound to you?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
edit: got any pics that work?
Your kidding right? I say $275 shipped and you expect me to drop $150 on a Brand new nice head unit....

Any serious people please PM me.

well you did say low-ball offers wouldn't be refused. but what is the lowest you'd go? and yeah, your pics don't work, i just see small boxes with xs' in them.

well you did say low-ball offers wouldn't be refused. but what is the lowest you'd go? and yeah, your pics don't work, i just see small boxes with xs' in them.
sorry...It meant to say 'will be ignored'...I dont know why I posted that! Changed...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.