JVC Double DIN KW-AVX840, replacing JVC start-up logo

I'm not sure how, but I assume you would plug a flash drive with your image on it into the USB dongle of the jvc unit. I just got the jvc kwav71bt, and would really like not to see that really bright annoying JVC logo. A blue dors emblem would be just the ticket. After plugging in your flash drive, go to settings,display,screen design, and capture. Just a guess but I just watched a YouTube video about it. Let me know if you find out for sure. All this computer stuffs kinda over my head, but if that works for you, I can get my daughter to show me what to do on the computer.

If it can be changed easily, then it would be similar to the Kenwoods since, like HangFire pointed out, they are the same company.

Other than that you would have to have an extensive programming background. You would have to have software to write custom code to flash over the boot sector on the HU.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.