justa question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gage6822

I'm not a rich guy, but im trying to get the best sound for my buck, i tend to buy from discount places but will start paying more if i have to. I just wanted to know what would be my best bet in equipment. I just ordered the tweets and Head unit below haven't installed them yet. Probably gonna place the tweeters by the Driver Head and Passenger Head Pillars. Any better ideas what i need to buy or make for better sound quality i know i'm pitiful but .....hey....we all start somewhere. Also i would like to know how many db i push how would i find that out.

First you will get the best imaging from mounting the mids and tweets in kick panels. second if the tweets are too far away for you and dont sound good get another set of tweets and reverse the wires..neg to pos and pos to neg so they are going out when they should be going in (reversing the phase) and mount them in the pillars or on the dash...

The speakers you have I wouldnt expect them to last long so dont buy more till they go poof.. Then go for cheap MB Quarts or some of the Pioneer ,Sony ,or kenwood comp sets..the better you get the better it will sound as well as better longevity..If you are gonna stay with cheap for now Boss amps have a 5 year warranty so you are making the best outta of nothing..they work and dont have reliability problems.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.