Just My Luck....

Donks
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CO, Ohio
of course when i want to actually do something right with my life and i actually get a job interview for the first time in 4 years. everything lame happens. nothing but the devil tryna bring me down.

So i was working on my car earlier and my moms comes outside and asks me to do some ******* pointless **** that she know i dont like to do, especially when i fudging with my car. she asks the how to put a Battery in this dumazz flashlight, so me trying to be a nice guy stopped what the hell i was doing with my car and went over to her car and helped her with the dum flashlight, me getting distracted by doing that dum shi!t made me forget and leave my keys on the hood of her car..of course she leaves about 15mins later. 30mins later when i was done and realized i needed to get in the house im scratching my head like WTF, then i remembered like OMFG. so now im heated she got me walking up the street lookin on the ground everywhere and of course **** girls are driving past and my hands and face and clothes look all dirty as heck like ive been bathing in freaking tranny fluid. so im walking through my neighborhood looking silly as hell like a crackhead lookin for loose change on the ground. i finally see some kids who say a man just stop and picked them up and asked if they were theirs they said no and he said "its ok, ill just send them to whoevers adress this kroger card is on here''...and of freaking course its not even my kroger card..i left it on there from years ago, so its some random person. so basically me gettin my keys back is almost impossible. but i did have my YMCA card and my library card. which were in new condition and the kroger card was beat up, so hopefully he's got enough sense to send it to one of those. but then again even if he does it'll be too late because i probly will have a spares made tommorow. now the only thing that pissed me off is i have 2 interviews tommorow, first time i actually tried to get a job in 4years and now i cant make it to either one, so im just fycked. i wanna cry so bad

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif:fyi://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif:fyi://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif:fyi://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

guess thats what happens when u don't finish high school, keep ur ignint head gassed wif drugs/alcohol, don't fukkin work for years at a stretch, and dis ur mother.

putz

Way to blame your mom for asking her son that she is supporting to help her with something and then YOU leave your keys on the hood unknown to her and then blame her for it. How dare her

How have you not had a job in 4 years? McDonalds and places like that are ALWAYS hiring. Take some pride in yourself and get a job. Doesn't have to be the best job, but DO NOT think that you are above doing a certain job. As said above, walk your *** there, take a bike, a friend or something. Don't make excuses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.