Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

Cresendo 3500 Bass Clef

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NO Back Order, Get it Now. 10/10 all across the Board. This Amplifier would be no different than buying it Brand New. Was only used to Test 6 AB XFLs. So, This is not an Amp that was used for a while and being sold as Used. This is an Amp that was Used for a day, and being sold as Like Brand New.

Price:

700 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will Ship Fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Cant ask for PP fee's sry....
I was under the impression you can't ask to have payments sent as a gift, as far as PP fee's are concerned, I don't think I ever bought one thing off of this forum that the seller didn't want the pp fee's if we negotiated a lower price. Also, there's a lot of other things that you can't do on this forum that people do all the time, such as...

-No Low Balling

-No Post Dumping

-No Feelers

-etc... etc...

Now go back through this thread and see how many rule violations you'll find. I believe deeply in following Forum rules, so I don't condone any of it. When you put a price on something that includes shipping and PP fees, then that's the price. But all of these responses to post's aren't asking for anything, how can I be asking for something, when I'm not even in negotiations with a potential buyer. This is why I asked for people to keep there posts business oriented, as far as me mentioning PP fees is in a discussion in how I'm coming up with my price. If I get a potential buyer, and we are negotiating a price, and we strike a deal, then he sends me money through paypal, and I turn around and send him a message saying "they took "X" amount of dollars for PP fees, I need you to send "X" amount of dollars or I'm not shipping you anything" that's more along the lines of a rule violation.

Some things can't be said in a sentence.

Who that post was meant for, read it. That's all that matters to me.

Let's get it people 600 + shipping/pp fees
You're probably talking about this post right here, remember this is significantly lower than my asking price, and I'm not asking for anything, I'm saying what's going to make the price higher than $600, No one sells anything at any price that they don't take into consideration shipping/PP fees.

New years Eve special, $550 shipped. I will only take this price today, I'm only doing this because I'm having a great monetary day, so I'm wanting to spread the love. $550 Shipped, today only, and I promise anyone who thinks this is my price, if it's not today you will see my resilience.

500 shipped
NO Sir, Amp has sold, but I would not have taken that. I had a 1 day special for new years eve, and someone jumped on it, I really didn't want to let it go for that price, but I'm a man of my word, so it went for 550, but I will not ever base a price off of a special I post for 1 day only, that really means 1 day only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...