Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

Cresendo 3500 Bass Clef

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NO Back Order, Get it Now. 10/10 all across the Board. This Amplifier would be no different than buying it Brand New. Was only used to Test 6 AB XFLs. So, This is not an Amp that was used for a while and being sold as Used. This is an Amp that was Used for a day, and being sold as Like Brand New.

Price:

700 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will Ship Fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26546216I have a MINTY DC 3.5K I would trade you
To be honest you'd have to put about $150-200 with that. And not because that amp is more used, or DC is one of my lease favorites, I'm not going to give up a better amp for a lesser one. I understand they're both labeled 3500 watts, but the cresendo is a much better amp, and believe it or not it would be a good upgrade for you to switch from that DC to this Cresendo. As far as a trade is concerned I'm more looking for Lower wattage and cash, powerbass asa xta, or a crossfire c51700, or a rockford T1500, even DB Drive A7 line, any of these type of amps 1500 watts and up, with some cash.

kx2500 with custom paint? 2960w
the old KX, IDK man, that's a great amp, but it's 2 ohm stable, and they like to run hot at 1ohm. Also, what do you mean by custom paint job, I don't remember Kicker offering the painted lids for them. If it was just painted, that's not good, you can not paint an amplifier, you can electroplate them to an extent, if you paint it the transistor won't be able to dissipate the heat through the heat sink, painting an amp is like putting a blanket around it.

To be honest you'd have to put about $150-200 with that. And not because that amp is more used, or DC is one of my lease favorites, I'm not going to give up a better amp for a lesser one. I understand they're both labeled 3500 watts, but the cresendo is a much better amp, and believe it or not it would be a good upgrade for you to switch from that DC to this Cresendo. As far as a trade is concerned I'm more looking for Lower wattage and cash, powerbass asa xta, or a crossfire c51700, or a rockford T1500, even DB Drive A7 line, any of these type of amps 1500 watts and up, with some cash.
LOL thanjks ill pass

the old KX, IDK man, that's a great amp, but it's 2 ohm stable, and they like to run hot at 1ohm. Also, what do you mean by custom paint job, I don't remember Kicker offering the painted lids for them. If it was just painted, that's not good, you can not paint an amplifier, you can electroplate them to an extent, if you paint it the transistor won't be able to dissipate the heat through the heat sink, painting an amp is like putting a blanket around it.
bro you can paint any amp, and don't know how it runs at 1ohm cuz I've never ran 1 ohm but I can slam on it for hours and its cool to the touch (but the kx also is the one with fans) on my hdc4 12.... as far as paint goes its done right....

IMG_20131106_171337_zps356e8554.jpg

trust its done right, and you can paint any amp just not one with the heat sinks, I can pound on it for a good hr or 2 and its still cool to the touch, but the kx is the one with the internal fans, (quite ones at that) never ran at 1 ohm so I cannot speak on that.....

HAHAHA, you're definitely not going to get what you want out of that amp. Over $150 ON TOP of a DC 3.5? I nuthug Crescendo to all hell but even I know what something's worth. You're not gonna sell anything being a tool and almost attacking anybody who simply advises you to reconsider your price.

trust its done right, and you can paint any amp just not one with the heat sinks, I can pound on it for a good hr or 2 and its still cool to the touch, but the kx is the one with the internal fans, (quite ones at that) never ran at 1 ohm so I cannot speak on that.....
All amps have a heat sink, and no you can not paint any amp, I'm sorry. let me re-phrase; you can paint anything you want, but it's not good for an amp to be painted. That is why amps don't come painted, they're usually bvlack of silver, and if it does have color it anodized. Painting an amp is like putting a blanket around it. I work on and repair amps everyday, just because you don't know me, doesn't mean I don't know what I know.

HAHAHA, you're definitely not going to get what you want out of that amp. Over $150 ON TOP of a DC 3.5? I nuthug Crescendo to all hell but even I know what something's worth. You're not gonna sell anything being a tool and almost attacking anybody who simply advises you to reconsider your price.
I'm not attacking anyone, I just like what I like. Also, I don't care who doesn't like my price, I know what I have in my amp, and I know what I have to get for my amp. I'm not interested in a DC amp, just as much as I'm not interested in this cresendo, I don't like either line. . But to be perfectly honest, knowing amplifiers, I can promise you the cresendo is the better amp, and I'm not really interested in a watt for watt trade. If I'm going to use any Korean/China brand it would be American Bass, because AB is honest, and doesn't try to be the JL of the Korean/China world. He11 I could have my own name and logo put on any of these amps.

Let's try to keep the thread business oriented. And if I come off aggressive, I apologive. But you people are reading this stuff, if you were hearing me speak you would see that I'm assertive, never aggressive.

You're not gonna sell anything being a tool and almost attacking anybody who simply advises you to reconsider your price.
Also I don't need advised of anything. No one on this forum creates any market for me. I don't need to sell this amp on this forum, but I figured on this forum I'd have a better chance of striking a deal on a trade for an amplifier I want. That's all.

All amps have a heat sink, and no you can not paint any amp, I'm sorry. let me re-phrase; you can paint anything you want, but it's not good for an amp to be painted. That is why amps don't come painted, they're usually bvlack of silver, and if it does have color it anodized. Painting an amp is like putting a blanket around it. I work on and repair amps everyday, just because you don't know me, doesn't mean I don't know what I know.

I'm not attacking anyone, I just like what I like. Also, I don't care who doesn't like my price, I know what I have in my amp, and I know what I have to get for my amp. I'm not interested in a DC amp, just as much as I'm not interested in this cresendo, I don't like either line. . But to be perfectly honest, knowing amplifiers, I can promise you the cresendo is the better amp, and I'm not really interested in a watt for watt trade. If I'm going to use any Korean/China brand it would be American Bass, because AB is honest, and doesn't try to be the JL of the Korean/China world. He11 I could have my own name and logo put on any of these amps.

Let's try to keep the thread business oriented. And if I come off aggressive, I apologive. But you people are reading this stuff, if you were hearing me speak you would see that I'm assertive, never aggressive.
alot of amps have the option to be painted especially kicker, stillwater is who painted my first set of 654xi's, the kx is internally fan cooled also, what you may not realize too is that the top plate of the kicker is what comes off the bottom plate stays on.... unlike most amps... as far as what you said to fulltilt, I hope he comes in here, but I am also a AB fan love 'em ran the 100.1 120.1 and the 150.1, I actually traded my vfl for this amp that smashs it hands down, we are trying to inform you that you will have to be flexible in order to move it on here but ebay or something may be more to your liking.... and I am currently running in my other ride a ab set up hybrid that I am completely disgusted with!!! and I can slam my kx for hours, literally a couple hours and cool to the touch, not warm, cool.....

alot of amps have the option to be painted especially kicker, stillwater is who painted my first set of 654xi's, the kx is internally fan cooled also, what you may not realize too is that the top plate of the kicker is what comes off the bottom plate stays on.... unlike most amps... as far as what you said to fulltilt, I hope he comes in here, but I am also a AB fan love 'em ran the 100.1 120.1 and the 150.1, I actually traded my vfl for this amp that smashs it hands down, we are trying to inform you that you will have to be flexible in order to move it on here but ebay or something may be more to your liking.... and I am currently running in my other ride a ab set up hybrid that I am completely disgusted with!!! and I can slam my kx for hours, literally a couple hours and cool to the touch, not warm, cool.....
I understand what you are saying, and I'm 100% aware of how a kicker amp is designed, and the graphics Kicker offers for their amps. If you research my company you will see on Kickers Website I am a Kicker Dealer, and have been for some time. If you have fans for your amp, excellent, and yes, forcing cool air down the heatsink is fantastic for the amp. That's what I was referring to, Yes you can absolutely paint a top plate of a Kicker amp, it's just a cover, I don't remember the KX2500 having on board fans, so you must be running aftermarket fans to force cool air down your heatsink, fabulous, on board fans just push hot air around anyway(in most cases) I thought you were saying you painted the entire amp, and even if you did paint the entire amp, if the paint is thin enough, and you're running fans down the fins, you'll be fine. At first I though you were saying your amp didn't use heatsinks, it used fans to cool it, therefore you painting it would have no effect, and that would have been incorrect, because all amplifiers have to have heatsinks for the transistors(mosfets), and more. There's not an amp tech in the world that would recommend painting an amp, especially the heatsink, but with the right methods it's not impossible to do, sorry for the mis-communication.

As far as AB is concerned, yes a kicker ZX/KX 2500 will beat the AB 100.1, and even the 120.1, I would expect an amp that's $900+ to do better than an amp that's under $500, however the Korean boards are better for driving hard, as in high voltage, and low impedance. As for the casual user, yes the Kicker wins, and they're better built amps equaling the higher cost.

As for me having an attitude, I DON'T, but I wont stand for people trying to act as if I need marketing advice, because I do not. If this Cresendo had a significant amount of use, I would consider it in my pricing, I would not have 100% positive feedback if I were the a$$ you people are insinuating. A lot of the stuff I have is Brand New, I have a store full of inventory, so I have first hand knowledge of the use of just about anything I sell. As I stated before, this amp is on here because it is an out of the ordinary amp for me, and since they're on Back Order for $771, and mine is just as new as any of the ones Cresendo would ship out, I though I may find someone out there that's wanting this amp, not wanting to wait, and wanting to save a few dollars as well. I'M FLEXABLE, $700 is the starting price, it's a fair market value hence the new condition, and literally not an hour of use. You guy's use terms like "preowned", to me preowned would be outside of my shop, I sell Brand new equipment, and I'm authorized to deal for those I deal. If I take an amp out of my inventory, and use it to test something, it's being done in a professional enviroment, therefore will not fall under the category of "preowned. If it leaves my shop, then yes, it's preowned, and it would reflect in my price.

It's funny how many replies this thread has generated, but no one is trying to buy the amp, or make a real offer. I think my biggest problem on here is I give explanations when I turn down an offer, I probably should just say No thanks. Please do not take anything the wrong way, I'm not trying to be rude. All I need to end up with is $600, and that's extremely fair for this amp, but that's net, not gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...