just doesnt work.

Participant count
  • Participant list

BringTheBass
10+ year member

oregon
i wired in my pioneer deh-p600 and whenever i put the plug into it, it makes a buzzing sound(sounds like cd player looking for cd), letting me know i think theres power getting to it. I have all wires connected into it except for the "memory backup", and the "auto antenna". Would these two wires keep the player from not working? ive been trying to get this to work for the past several days but no luck so far. Anyone else know any other reasons as to why it wont turn on??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

pioneer has had lots of issues with there headunits related to interferance.

Id try a different headunit if you have one laying around, and check all the connection and wires for cuts;touching;inproper grounding; ect. power and rca on the opposite side.

if i had the owners manual and installation manual it would be a lot easier, but i got it from my neighbor. so ill just look everywhere on it

i was wondering because i didn't see it either--thought you might have the wrong model number. but the rest should be right on the face of the unit but its realll small

yeah i looked. im probably just screwed. i just feel really stupid paying some ass at cartoys 50 bucks just to connect a wire and say hes done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BringTheBass

10+ year member
BringTheBass
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from