Just Awesome

Participant count
  • Participant list

rick22
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ne,Ohio
well a while back i fuked up and hit some pothole which wasnt paticularly my fault since it was like 3am so it was pitch black and had no warning that there was a construction area. but anyways this is what happened

so then the other day i go to leave work and whats this, its flat which is strange cuz ive been driving with it like that for like two months including a 300+mile trip. so i take it off including the other front one and this is what the other tire looked like.

if you filed a police report, the county will reimburse you for damage caused by unmarked or improperly marked construction areas.

there's probably a statute of limitations, tho, and most likely it IS marked by now

but for next time...

ha i thought of doing that but thought for sure that it wasnt possible to do. **** welp hopefully the place i got them from will fix them for free other than me paying for the shipping. what really pissed me off though was that when i hit it the first time i was like ok this ****ing ***** i better remember that this hole is here but of course driving back i hit it again.

i hate that, man

i used to hit the same **** pothole everyday on my way to work

one of those things that would cross my mind every morning, but i'd just be so tired, or messing with the radio, or just plain forget, and WHAM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rick22

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
rick22
ne,Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date