Central Region June 8 Meca 2x event Evansville Indiana

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
finals 2 years ago sounds familiar. look at the amature rules. then rethink your comment.

Oh...you must be talking about the fact that Sean competed as an amateur at finals and opened a shop the NEXT day. Yeah.. Steve was aware of what was going to happen before finals even took place. We clarified it with the man himself, and was told go for it.. We weren't allowed to open until after finals.. And to even get more technical.. The shop was opened in just my name.. That is why I am the "MECA Retailer" not Sean, that is why the team membership is linked to my personal membership.. not Sean's... But now we are starting to get into details about the shop that are in fact not any of your business.....so that is where I am ending that part of the conversation....

And you want to talk about cheating?

ha. nice. meca is appearently full of cheaters......

funny how many of us have been at the same show before but never pointed out how each of us were cheating to the judges.

I dont compete any more so I dont matter.

Event is Sunday, this is also a show and shine event, so in other words a car show with a car stereo comp... If you are interested in doing the car show as well as all the contests in the car audio portion, for the best of best of show trophy we will do a package price of $85. That is every event. Hope to see some people out there... The weather is supposed to be hot!!! 96 degrees, we will have plenty of shade and of course drinks for sale at a reasonable price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Innovative:Cory

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Innovative:Cory
Southern Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date