Central Region June 8 Meca 2x event Evansville Indiana

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
as for the show.... if you guys can get a confirmed concrete number of people to come ...we will come host the show... in fact we can pre-register and once we hit a certain amount of entries then its on...if not enough people register then we will issue refunds...just one way to handle it.....

No, i'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of thinking he's got me beat. I told them I wasn't coming back and I'm sticking to it. I would only do a MECA show for fun.
I purchased my bassrace membership this week.

I understand...if we have an event up there for fun...come on and do it for fun

as for the show.... if you guys can get a confirmed concrete number of people to come ...we will come host the show... in fact we can pre-register and once we hit a certain amount of entries then its on...if not enough people register then we will issue refunds...just one way to handle it.....
eh, I have more important things to worry about right now than hosting/attending a MECA show.

If I did decide to do a MECA show, it would have to be in august at the earliest. June and July I'm busy as hell.

i actually have a silent compressor/tank attached in the middle of my back wall. its so thick u cant see it. i have a high pressure nossle that is on an actuater that is controlled by a switch on my podium that makes it come out the headrest and an inch and blows a quick burst of air into the mic while i burp it at the same time so nobody knows. tommy is a good teacher for cheating. so good people havent even caught onto it yet

ok so maybe i dont know **** about how meca is ran but i would do it just for fun. ive done 1 competition and i won 2 trophys and 2 medals. was pretty sad. oh and i was refunded my entry fee cuz i got 1st in my class that had more than 6 ppl in it........ i would never do meca to attend finals but i would do it for the easy trophys.

i actually have a silent compressor/tank attached in the middle of my back wall. its so thick u cant see it. i have a high pressure nossle that is on an actuater that is controlled by a switch on my podium that makes it come out the headrest and an inch and blows a quick burst of air into the mic while i burp it at the same time so nobody knows. tommy is a good teacher for cheating. so good people havent even caught onto it yet
oh noez! my secret is out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

but i did a 50 with way less equipment. and he may have beat me to a 50 but i can do it consistantly. and my point is still proven that it was his 10th show not his 6th and even if he was in a different calss doesn't mean it doesn't count as an spl show. and if memmory serves me correctly sean compeated before he started meca. and also you guys might want to rethink your history before you accuse others of cheating.

but i did a 50 with way less equipment. and he may have beat me to a 50 but i can do it consistantly. and my point is still proven that it was his 10th show not his 6th and even if he was in a different calss doesn't mean it doesn't count as an spl show. and if memmory serves me correctly sean compeated before he started meca. and also you guys might want to rethink your history before you accuse others of cheating.

Rethink history..when have I cheated... when has Sean cheated?

Sean's truck was doing 50's consistently when we built it....

Sean did a 50 with an install that everyone at your shop said couldn't be done...

8 12's wont fit in a ranger...b.s..... you will never be at a 50 sealed...b.s......

and as far as consistantly doing 50's......you have done it once....and it wasn' t even you there....

So like I said.... tell me when and where I cheated

Tell me when and where Sean cheated....

tell me when and where a 150 is hard with 8 12's????? no matter what vehicle its in. if he cant do it sealed on the dash who cares //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Innovative:Cory

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Innovative:Cory
Southern Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date