July Momentum Car Audio Mag Released!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
whats special about it?
Momentum is an Online Magazine by http://www.soundillusions.net that is released every other month, that is written by some of the finest minds in the car audio, performance, and aftermarket arena.

Our writers are not on a typical payroll, and are not in cahoot's with any specific company in the industry. They are simply highly experienced, everyday enthusiasts, who do what they do with a passion.

This allows them to record their honest observations on their test products, and the inside information on how things work, without any of the typical bias' found in many other publications.

In short, you are going to hear the truth, not what someone was paid to say.

We do things our way at Momentum, not like everyone else.

yeah, i did.

always interesting to read about a tuner car. I always buy the magazines when i see some companies interperetation on what the car "should" have been.

too bad you didn't get to take it out on the track or on the 1320, that would have made a good read better.

WOW, matt is crazy and his article was VERY informational. Now i need to try to get ahold of him on AIM so i can understand all of his testing more. I'd love to get the best SPL score out of my current setup . peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.