Northeast Region July 25 3xdbdrag/3x bassrace/ 1x TNESPL

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

defj
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Thats right,Team DefJ and the Psychoacoustics are teaming up again.In conjunction with the 1x TNESPL 2nd annual Vic Green memorial charity show,there will be a 3x dbdrag/3x bassrace. $40 will get you all 3 formats.The TNESPL will have awards for 1st-3rd places.

Address is:121 west river st.

Ogdensburg,NY 13669

this is the same day as the bikini car wash at sanford sound up here in Maine, I wonder who will choose what hmmmm...

edit * the Bikini Car Wash is a NewEnglandSPL show FYI if it matters to anyone...

good point, esp. with the newly formatted finals locations.

I'll be at your show, I gotta hit you up about the kinetik soon too, havent forgot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

now im confused,lol.are you coming to the 3xdrag or nespl boyd?kinda got talking about a different show here,so lets get back on track;)

this is the same day as the bikini car wash at sanford sound up here in Maine, I wonder who will choose what hmmmm...
edit * the Bikini Car Wash is a NewEnglandSPL show FYI if it matters to anyone...[/QUOT

i havea a cabin on estes lake right there

nice boyd,cant wait to see the soft top again.my locals are gonna love it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

defj

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
defj
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date