Central Region July 10 in Tyler TX, anyone?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
glad to see you have scruples. what you do, will happen to you.
p.s. Wifey bought you your own can of 'spray'

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif now I can poop and have the freshness of a 2k sq.ft. apple pear.....Tell her thanks.

Oh and my biatch didnt answer her phone. Does that mean I go for plan B or ride plan A out for a while longer? Either way, I'm gettin laid LOL

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif now I can poop and have the freshness of a 2k sq.ft. apple pear.....Tell her thanks.

Oh and my biatch didnt answer her phone. Does that mean I go for plan B or ride plan A out for a while longer? Either way, I'm gettin laid LOL
I like puttin' plan A in the background, let her make her decision. You don't have to wait around. If she doesn't want you, fine, someone else does. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ladysman.gif.b3d08666a805020911dd758f82cd9ab0.gif

I might go, I have to head back to the Dallas area tomorrow morning. If it was tomorrow then I would be able to go. Ill see if I can stay the night in the Dallas area and head back through Tyler on that Sunday

I might go, I have to head back to the Dallas area tomorrow morning. If it was tomorrow then I would be able to go. Ill see if I can stay the night in the Dallas area and head back through Tyler on that Sunday
Look at the longview show in this section. It is tomorrow. And is just a few miles further then Tyler. We are going to both.

Triple point USAC show in Tyler today Noon to 6pm

(903) 534-8283 - store number

3939 S Broadway Ave

Tyler, TX 75701

jntar and myself are going.

Netherand24 and someone else are going AFTER we puke together a team ghey wanna be ride!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.