Jsantoyo89 is a Scammer!

Jayzbent
10+ year member

IlliNOISE
I purchased the DC Audio 175.4 or so I thought. I paid for it through PayPal $350 on Nov 23rd. I kept texting him trying to get a tracking number never provided one. Then yesterday the 6th another person claims he bought the amp as well as 6 others through Facebook. This guy has scammed more than 1 person over the same amplifier. Needless to say I have filed a claim with PayPal and will pursue legally action if necessary.

I purchased the DC Audio 175.4 or so I thought. I paid for it through PayPal $350 on Nov 23rd. I kept texting him trying to get a tracking number never provided one. Then yesterday the 6th another person claims he bought the amp as well as 6 others through Facebook. This guy has scammed more than 1 person over the same amplifier. Needless to say I have filed a claim with PayPal and will pursue legally action if necessary.
Wow... He got six people for $350!?

Side note, are you the dude with all that smexy gear on craigslist?

Paypal always gets my monies back from the skammers, I pay 3% so they cover my ***. lol

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

So OP you have nuffing to worry about.

Paid him to do an install for a few things back in 07 and a few days after the car went missing ....he was the only one to have my adress because of paypal and no one else did....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jayzbent

10+ year member
IlliNOISE
Jayzbent
Columbia, IL.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies