Jsantoyo89 is a Scammer!

He will definately get whats coming. 1on1 paypal might not side with you but 6on1 paypal will definately side with you

[quote name='Jayzbent']Thanks @West ; I appreciate it. Anyway this is the first time I been scammed since E-bay basically started. Not a bad run but still not cool![/QUOTE]

The process takes around 20 days and you have to go through their dispute process. Paypal sides with the buyer. They have even covered claims for items I paid for and had shipped from Craig's list. One Mcintosh MX4000+MDA4000 that was 1k and the guy never shipped it. Just never gift money to people, I don't care how much you trust them...

Also you have a set amount of time to start the dispute process I think it's 30-45 days or something like that. If the guy claims to have shipped it that will delay the process, but most skammers won't even respond to the emails they get from paypal. They will close bank accounts etc. but it's still nothing to worry about because paypal will refund you even if the funds cannot be recovered from the seller.

Good luck with the monies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jayzbent

10+ year member
IlliNOISE
Jayzbent
Columbia, IL.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied